Max
Should I buy a Oreck Platnium Piolt and yes i don't mind buying bags or a Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro and don't reccommend any other Vacuum Cleaner
Answer
My experience with Shark vacuums has not been a good one. I have purchased a couple of different ones (although not the one you mentioned) and have returned them both. If you listen to buyer reviews, the ones I read indicate that as a upright it is ok, but that the attachments are not good, and as a canister vac it is cumbersome. Some indicate it does not hold up well.
I have never owned an Oreck, but they have been around for years and the reviews on this particular model are good for the most part.
The Shark costs $188 at Walmart, while the Oreck is $325 at Amazon. I suggest just trying the one you believe you will like the best after reading about them, but make sure you get it from someplace where you can return it easily.
My experience with Shark vacuums has not been a good one. I have purchased a couple of different ones (although not the one you mentioned) and have returned them both. If you listen to buyer reviews, the ones I read indicate that as a upright it is ok, but that the attachments are not good, and as a canister vac it is cumbersome. Some indicate it does not hold up well.
I have never owned an Oreck, but they have been around for years and the reviews on this particular model are good for the most part.
The Shark costs $188 at Walmart, while the Oreck is $325 at Amazon. I suggest just trying the one you believe you will like the best after reading about them, but make sure you get it from someplace where you can return it easily.
AUTOMOTIVE VACUUM CLEANERS?
Sean
I am looking for a quality 120V compact vacuum cleaner max. $200. I need a good quality one with lots of suction power(the car socket vacuums are garbage). I have a Rainbow but hate dragging the $2000 machine around the garage and having to refill the water is a pain. I need a vacuum where the nozzles are plastic or non metal since I have 2 BMWs with leather seats and am very careful not to nick or scratch plastic or leather parts. I also want there to be different sized nozzles for the carpet, between the seats, leather seams, ect.. I heard Metropolitan is good. Any suggestions welcome, thanks.
Answer
Most people just buy the smallest size shop vacuum cleaner for this sort of thing. Under $100 at a lot of places. Check at Wal Mart.They pretty well always come with plastic nozzles.
This one here is sold at Walmart Canada for $115. Likely will be $99 in the USA.
http://www.walmart.ca/search/Shop-Vac%2045.5%20Litres%20wet%2Fdry%20vacuum
Shop vacuums are Wet/Dry. Which means they can suck water out of your carpets and survive OK.
Most people just buy the smallest size shop vacuum cleaner for this sort of thing. Under $100 at a lot of places. Check at Wal Mart.They pretty well always come with plastic nozzles.
This one here is sold at Walmart Canada for $115. Likely will be $99 in the USA.
http://www.walmart.ca/search/Shop-Vac%2045.5%20Litres%20wet%2Fdry%20vacuum
Shop vacuums are Wet/Dry. Which means they can suck water out of your carpets and survive OK.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar