What is the best brand of vacuum cleaner for pet hair?




nancyam





Answer
You dont need a new vacuum to remove pet hair just buy "static guard" you can get in any store in the cleaning isle. You just have to spray in on the carpet, wait a minute and vacuum it and the hairs are gone. Trust me it works i have a dog and he leaves ALOT of hairs and this works for me not just that its really really really cheap! Goodluck =)

I am looking for a quality vacuum cleaner that handles pet hair well , that can work on hard surfaces as well?




Debra


as carpet. I can't spend too much more than $200. Looking for suggestions. Thank you.


Answer
I just bought this vacuum last month and I absolutely love it.
It's a Bissell Power Force Turbo, it has attached hoses and a power brush that attaches to the hose to vacuum furnature. I have that micro-suede fabric that pet hair sticks to like glue and this little tool picks it all up amazingly. Also works great on bare floors too, it doesn't throw the dirt out of the back like most do. And, it's bagless, so no more buying bags. I got it at Walmart for less than $80. This is my first Bissell and had I know they were so good, I'd have never bought the other junk I've owned.

http://www.bissell.com/Products/c/uprightvacuum/p/6596/ak/features/product.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar