What is the best brand handheld vacuum?




the v girl


What would you buy? Dirt Devil (Kone and Kurv are neat), Black & Decker, Oreck, Eurka, etc? So many brands, which is the best? Just going to be using it for around the house a little bit, maybe suck up some kitty litter. Somewhere around $30-40.


Answer
the Dirt Devil will more than likely be the cheapest. But if you want the best bang for your buck, get a Dyson. They are expensive, but worth their weight in gold!! They will suck up anything, and they are easier to clean than most vacuums. The only thing is some of them dont have the hepa-filter, but most vacuums have them now.

Are cordless vacuums any good?




shortpc89


My roommate and I agreed to split the cost on buying ourselves our own dorm vacuum and so I found this cheap cordless vacuum and wondering what you guys think. It's a SHARK V1725 RECHARGEBLE CORDLESS VACUUM. Is it any good? Are there better vacuums at better prices?


Answer
Dude, unless its just for picking up hair (your 'mate is a girl and she's losing hair?) and/or the odd crumby mess after your 'mate munches down a box of cookies, forget it. Cordless vacuums will never do better than the corded variety for general household cleaning.

Since you're on a budget, I can't recommend you my personal fav, the Dyson. Nothing, I mean nothing, is better than a Dyson. I got a refurbished one at a large hardware chain almost 3 years ago, and I haven't spent a dime on belts, bags, filters, or any of the crap the rest of vacuum makers want you to think you need to spend hundreds of dollars on over the life of a vacuum...

That said, a small canister vacuum would be perfect for a small dorm. An upright would be too bulky, and handheld too small. I really despise 99% of vacuum manufacturers, so I won't recommend one in particular.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar