Is the Dyson animal control vacuum cleaner worth the cost?




Ron L


Is it worth the cost for an animal control Dyson, Best Buy has a display for a 100 off the regular price of $499


Answer
I LOVE the Dyson. I have the Full Kit which I purchased at Costco (Costco is good because you can return it anytime there if unsatisfied). I am always telling my friends and family how much I love that vacuum.

I brought mine over to my parents house and did a test.
First vacuumed their house with their old vacuum (a commercial grade vacuum), then went over the already vacuumed house with my Dyson. I had to empty the canister halfway through, even though having already vacuumed with their old vacuum. Simply amazing! I LOVE that thing!

Pros:
1) So easy to clean and empty.
2) The telescoping wand rocks.
3) Never loses suction, and I mean never.
4) Picks up more than any other vacuum I have ever owned by far.
5)You can turn off the rollers if you want to do bare floors.
6) The cord is super long.
7) Almost too good to be true!

Cons:
1) We are so used to being sold bad products that when something great actually is made/sold to us, we have a hard time believing it. I bet the other vacuum makers are pissed.

What is the best price for a good vacuum-cleaner?




Brittany


I am looking for a good price for a store bought vacuum. Nothing too expensive, but something that is great for picking things up.
-Light-Weight.
-Affordable.
-With a hose.



Answer
Most good vacuum cleaners start at around $250. and up. Anything that costs less will be a piece of junk. Check Target and Walmart sales ads and see whats on sale.
Another great place to check is Costco or Sams Club.
A good vacuum can run anywhere from $ 250 up ti $1200.
Good quality and usability does not come cheap.

You might also check your local Yellow Pages for shops that repair vacuum cleaners. They frequently have used but rebuilt vacuums for a lot less money than a new one.

Stay away from Kirby and Oreck. They are very expensive and not necessarily that great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar