Churched Cleaned By Commercial Vacuum?




Eric


Interested in purchasing a commercial vacuum for our Church, what brands are the best?


Answer
The best ones are gonna be Sanitaires, Windsors or Lindhaus machines the sanitaire will be the lowest in price and replacement parts are the cheapest of any of them they are easy to service bag and belt changes are simple the cons of the sanitaire is all dirt passes through the fan which their fans are durable but can eventually break but again parts are cheap and easy to find, and no onboard tools. Windsor is one of the most recognized brands they will have a cogged belt that will not require replacement for a very long time, they do have onboard tools, they are quieter than the sanitaire is, the cons though are they are going to cost about 2x what a sanitaire will they do not have as much airflow as a sanitaire the versamatic line is very durable though
The lindhaus is much like the windsor it's just a less known name


I suggest stopping into a local dealer to try them out for yourself and see what you like best, i would recommend a sanitaire based upon it's price performance and low cost of ownership, but it may not be right for you

I am looking for a BEST Vacuum cleaner at BEST price. Could anyone help me choose>?




Ex M





Answer
I love my Riccar vacuum. I bought the purple canister. Power, quiet, not heavy, versatile, on-board tools, sturdy/well made, good warranty, great features. I love how the parts connect and disconnect, not with those holes and little metal balls, but with levers that you push easily with your thumb. Maybe not the cheapest, but I'd check it out if I were you. I got excellent value for what I paid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar