What is the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors AND carpet?




Ashleigh


I need one that will work on both... and preferably one that works great at sucking up pet hair


Answer
I would definitely recommend a Dyson. You could go with the Dyson DC15 the Ball All Floors, although if you're dealing with pet hair, I would go with the DC15 the Ball Animal. Both have a motorized brush bar that improves pickup on carpets and Brush Control where you can turn the brush bar off at the push of a button to protect hardwood floors and delicate rugs. By the way, with the Dyson suction power, you will be vacuuming up pet hair that you never knew you had. I was amazed.

Best vacuum cleaner for hardwood and carpets?




grellenn


What is the best reasonably priced vacuum cleaner (under $200) that works on both hardwood floors and carpet?


Answer
i asked my sister (who just moved to boston) this same question about a month ago and she recommended i buy her vacuum, which i did, and it works awesome! here's a link http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Vacuum+Cleaners+%26+Floor+Care&pid=02026082000&vertical=APPL&subcat=Canister+Vacuums&BV_SessionID=@@@@1213154049.1148578354@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccheaddhliflklkcegecegjdghldfoo.0
it's very cheap yet has very high suction, is bagless and works very well on hardwood AND carpet!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar