Rose
In the last three months I have purchased two separate vacuum cleaners from Wal-Mart.....granted they were cheap...but they were also all I could afford. They have both stopped working...the most recent one I got worked great for about a week ( it cost 40 bucks)..and now it gets so clogged up every time I use it, that its pointless to even try...and it leaves black marks all over my carpet, I have to stop and unclog the hose after only doing half a room....plus it isnt even picking n e thing up!!! I am so fed up.....I can't afford an Orek or a Hoover....is there a cheap vacuum that wont quit on me??? Price range from 50-80 dollars????......Please help!!!
Answer
Yes... been there, done that. After much research, I discovered the blue/green Eureka Boss Smartvac Ultra vacuum--The Boss-- at walmart for under $140. I understand it's a little more than you wanted to spend; but, it is such a great vacuum & I had to tell you a/b it! It is a bagged vacuum & the upright variety. This bagged vacuum is fantastic to keep the dust contained and to suction like no other one we've had before. We've read all the reviews a/b the Dyson and I believe this one is as good in suction or better. After 1.5 years of use, it's still going strong and I have a family with 3 young children!!
Yes... been there, done that. After much research, I discovered the blue/green Eureka Boss Smartvac Ultra vacuum--The Boss-- at walmart for under $140. I understand it's a little more than you wanted to spend; but, it is such a great vacuum & I had to tell you a/b it! It is a bagged vacuum & the upright variety. This bagged vacuum is fantastic to keep the dust contained and to suction like no other one we've had before. We've read all the reviews a/b the Dyson and I believe this one is as good in suction or better. After 1.5 years of use, it's still going strong and I have a family with 3 young children!!
Great vacuums for around $100?
I can see
Probably getting one from walmart but the last one I got there was like $80 and when I vacuumed barefoot I could feel it kicking stuff back at my feet and I just felt like I wasn't getting a good clean. I have dogs and cats so what's the deal with vacuums that advertise as being good for pet hair and are they worth it?
What brands and styles do you recomend in the $100 range?
Answer
i have a bissell that i bought at target for under $80. cheapest vac i ever had and by far the best. that thing is amazing.
i have a bissell that i bought at target for under $80. cheapest vac i ever had and by far the best. that thing is amazing.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar