Unknown
I am contemplating purchasing an "i-robot" - the small machine the randomly cleans tile or hard wood while you are out. Do they work? If so, how well?
Thanks
Answer
it is a waste of money
beyond looking cute...they do not have much suction...
they move dirt about and pick up very little
an upright bissle or hover from target and just self vac...so you know it actually got clean would be a better bargin for under 90 bucks
the ticket with the cheaper vac from target is keeping the filters clean in between vacuums...
*(*
it is a waste of money
beyond looking cute...they do not have much suction...
they move dirt about and pick up very little
an upright bissle or hover from target and just self vac...so you know it actually got clean would be a better bargin for under 90 bucks
the ticket with the cheaper vac from target is keeping the filters clean in between vacuums...
*(*
I'm trying to decide between these two vacuum cleaners...?
djstickyle
Dyson DC07 All Floors Vacuum
LINK: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-6/qid=1170712248/ref=sr_1_6/601-7025621-2086558?ie=UTF8&asin=B000079R7E
OR
Infinity Upright Vac - NV30
LINK: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1170712348/ref=sr_1_1/601-7025621-2086558?ie=UTF8&asin=B000HE8T9I
This will be my first purchase of a "real" vacuum cleaner and have no knowledge of brands or anything like that. I know I want a baggless. and I want something powerful, but I also want to the best value for my money... Can anyone give me any insight? Or suggestions for other vacuums?? I have around $300 to spend on a target gift card.
Answer
I would DEFINITELY go with the Dyson they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.If you have pets in the house the DC7 animal would be a better choice .My Dyson DC15 animal picks up me doggy hair BETTER than if I got down there with duct tape on my hands.Dyson is a great value you made a good choice,I'm not sure what the price difference is mine was an anniversary gift so I think the 07 will be just great if you don't have animals and if you do I would strongly recommend the 07 animal and the animals pick up kids messes too.Good Luck which ever one you decide on you will be very pleased I'm sure.
I would DEFINITELY go with the Dyson they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.If you have pets in the house the DC7 animal would be a better choice .My Dyson DC15 animal picks up me doggy hair BETTER than if I got down there with duct tape on my hands.Dyson is a great value you made a good choice,I'm not sure what the price difference is mine was an anniversary gift so I think the 07 will be just great if you don't have animals and if you do I would strongly recommend the 07 animal and the animals pick up kids messes too.Good Luck which ever one you decide on you will be very pleased I'm sure.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar