Sinus issues, dry mouth, pnd, dry nose, new apartment?

best vacuum cleaner for carpet 2012
 on Carpet Cleaning Brookfield, WI | Brookfield Carpet Cleaning
best vacuum cleaner for carpet 2012 image



Bree


I moved into a new apartment around sept 2012 and a little over a month later I started getting dry mouth, I felt my saliva drying up, and becoming thick white. Then I started to have slight bad breath. I didnt take it seriously. I took some sudafed and i felt better but after i finished it, the bad breath and sinus issues returned.
The soles of my feet started to turn white and have slight typical dry cracky look to them because of the dryness of the apartment.
I tested positive for h.pylori in april this yr. and went on antibiotics.
What Im concerned about is my bad breath because it started a month after i moved into this apartment. I have never had bad breath in my life prior to this time, and it did upset me.
I just started to think about it all and realised it could be the air in my apartment which is very very dry. I wake up every morning with dry throat, my tongue and mouth feels dry a lot of the time. I rinse my nasal cavity with neilmed plus drops of tea tree oil but immediately i finish, my dry nose and the dry air feeling returns.
I dont want to move out of the apartment yet and its also a brand new apartment. what can i do to reduce the dry air, and to stop the pnd. Mucous hardly drips out of my nose except when i inhale spicy food or after I just finished rinsing with the neilmed. Most of the time, the mucos goes to the back of my throat, which is where i suspect the bad odor stems from.
I did a CT scan of my sinuses recently and no problem at all except minor mucosal thickening on the floor of the left nose.
HELP
how can i get my nose back to running normally?



Answer
It's time for spring cleaning then start off with basics; vacuum,dust,clean bathrooms,even hire a crew to clean the carpet.Just clean even if its not dirty or situtations happen like this.If all does not go well ask the manager/landlord for concerns.It's probaly because the air conditioning vent is dusty.Imagine how long the dust have been sitting there waiting for a new neighbor to move in. Hope this helped!

Why is my pitbull shedding?




Michelle


Please help! I've had a pitbull as a kid and she never shed. I've had my new dog ziggy since September last year 2012 and she has shed since we have had her its been 10months now, at first i thought its cause she's growing but now I don't think it's that. Her shedding is so bad it's all over the hardwood floor and the carpet, and I have a baby so its even more difficult cause gets dirty from her! If you have any suggestions at all please let me know!! Thanks:)


Answer
Well first of all, what do you feed her? A bad quality kibble like the commercial brands (Iams, Purina, Pedigree,etc.) are not really that great for your dog and can cause a little extra shedding. Look on dogfoodadvisor.com for a high quality grain free kibble. Taste of The Wild is a good one, and I recommend the fish flavor for the oils. Or you could add fish oil for a healthier skin/coat. My boyfriends American Pit Bull Terrier loves when I put a whole raw egg in her food too, and it makes her coat look great. She shed way more on crappy foods.

Secondly, how often do you bathe her? A dog should not be bathed more than once every six weeks. I made this mistake with a dog I had a while back and she shed horribly because of it. I now bath once every 6 weeks with an oatmeal shampoo+conditioner, and use scented doggy wipes in between.

Likely you just don't remember. I know I don't recall shedding from pets when I was younger but now I clearly see it because I'm the one that's gotta clean it up! Lol Pit Bulls are a short, single coated breed. Like say, a Dalmatian, they shed constantly a little all year round, and a little worse at certain times. I never noticed my boyfriends APBTs gray hairs all over until I used a carpet cleaner on my cream colored carpet and Tons of tiny little hairballs were being pulled up. Lol Now that she's older and the weathers been weird her shedding has been worse to the point it is noticeable but not extremely. Regular grooming outside (or during the bath, there's a kong product called "zoom n groom" or something like that that brushes while you shampoo) every day with a rubber curry brush or grooming mitt will help, along with vacuuming at least every other day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar