where can i get replacement filters and bags for a nilfisk family vacuum cleaner?

buy vacuum cleaner bags online
 on ... Dustbags Vacuum Cleaner Bag - review, compare prices, buy online
buy vacuum cleaner bags online image



Vive l' �


model number: cdf 2040

and im in ireland so i would prefer to buy online!

cheers!



Answer
Go to "www.airfilterstore.com/nilfisk/faq_nilfisk.htm". You can order one right there online!!! Say, that's a might nifty vacuum you have there. Good Luck!!! And I thought I had class when I bought a Dyson!!!
p.s. I was the first one to post this answer online!!! (Is that begging? I hope so, I tired!!!)

What Features do Kirby vacuums have?




Mikole??!!


We plan to get a Kirby Vacuum, even though they are pricey. What features do Kirby vacuums have?
I mean What attachments does it have and what functions do they perform?
look people, I am just asking what functions they have and what they perform.



Answer
I have a Kirby. It came with a hose attachment, a whole bucket of normal minor attachments, and a special attachment to "wash"upholstery using very little water. That works great in my car.
There were two segments of extender tubing, a chisel tool, a round brush tool, something with a very small pointy tip I've never used, and a wide tool to clean upholstry. It also came with a few extra bags.

I've had my Kirby for 5 years. I have never been sorry I invested the money for a really powerful vacuum cleaner. I had broken and tossed out a vac a year keeping up with 7 people and a big dog. Outside of one small belt and the normal bag replacement, this Kirby has never needed any maintenance and is more powerful than anything I've ever owned.

No, I don't sell Kirbys. They are probably way overpriced if you buy one brand new from the door-to door people like I did. If I had to do it again I'd get a used reconditioned one from the vac store and buy the attachments online, but I'd still buy a Kirby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar