cheap miele vacuum cleaner image
Stephanie
I have looked online but some have such bad reviews plus I dont want to spend $100 on a vac and it suck (well, not suck)
Answer
I have hardwood floors and I have an upright vacuum -- the kind you use on carpet. I don't try to vacuum the floor like you would a carpet though -- instead I use the attachment hose thing-a-ma-jig and suck up all that dust and other schmootz. Maybe not that easy but it's cheaper than buying a Miele and I'm pretty obsessed about dust and schmootz on my floors.
I have hardwood floors and I have an upright vacuum -- the kind you use on carpet. I don't try to vacuum the floor like you would a carpet though -- instead I use the attachment hose thing-a-ma-jig and suck up all that dust and other schmootz. Maybe not that easy but it's cheaper than buying a Miele and I'm pretty obsessed about dust and schmootz on my floors.
What is the best vacuum cleaner out there under 200.00 dollars?
emlopes11
Answer
I know someone who has worked in a vacuum store for 10 years and they sell central vacuum systems and Miele upright and canisters. They consider those to be some of the best line of vacuum cleaners. However, they all run over $200. If you want a vacuum cleaner buy a cheap one and just replace after it finally breaks down. If I were you, I would search ebay for a good used Miele Canister vacuum cleaner. They are cleaner and last a lot longer then your normal upright.
I know someone who has worked in a vacuum store for 10 years and they sell central vacuum systems and Miele upright and canisters. They consider those to be some of the best line of vacuum cleaners. However, they all run over $200. If you want a vacuum cleaner buy a cheap one and just replace after it finally breaks down. If I were you, I would search ebay for a good used Miele Canister vacuum cleaner. They are cleaner and last a lot longer then your normal upright.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar