best vacuum cleaner for carpet image
venkateswa
I want to buy a vacuum cleaner to clean the carpet in my room its one bed room apartment.I am having kids so i want a best one which removes hair and stains perfectly and more clean carpet.I want to around 150 dollars or not more than 200.Could you please suggest a best vaccuum cleaner.
Answer
Oreck is having a sale right now! Vacuum at $199 regular $330.00-$400.00. Called the Element or Outlook. Check it out: http://www.oreck.com/Element-Pro-Series-Vacuum-Cleaner This special is in store only and the do not have the "Outlook" online but it is black and blue in color.
Oreck is having a sale right now! Vacuum at $199 regular $330.00-$400.00. Called the Element or Outlook. Check it out: http://www.oreck.com/Element-Pro-Series-Vacuum-Cleaner This special is in store only and the do not have the "Outlook" online but it is black and blue in color.
What is the best vacuum cleaner for tile floors AND carpet that is great for picking up CAT HAIR?
Kiwi
Yeah, I know I'm asking for a miracle! LOL ~ But does anyone know if there is a vacuum cleaner for tile floors and carpet that is great for picking up cat hair?
Answer
I love my Dyson Pet vacuum. It has worked great for me for dog & cat hair. Plus for hard floor surfaces I first use a rubber broom which gets up an unbelievable amount of hair & dirt & sand etc. then vacuum.
I love my Dyson Pet vacuum. It has worked great for me for dog & cat hair. Plus for hard floor surfaces I first use a rubber broom which gets up an unbelievable amount of hair & dirt & sand etc. then vacuum.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar