upright vacuum cleaners electrolux image
dvdclarke
How electrolux differ from any other vacuum cleaner and what are the unique features?
Answer
The best vacuum is the one you will use. I had my mother's 1960
canister vacuum, and it was a pain to store and use, so I didn't use it.
I bought an upright Electrolux, and it was heavy and I had to get my husband to carry it up and down stairs. I've had an Oreck, and I've had several Hoover's. Right now I have 2 Eureka Optimas--one for upstairs and one for down. They are identical and bagless. I use one or the other almost every day. Easy to store, lightweight and easy to use.
Save your money; buy something lightweight, bagless, and with a 12 amp motor. Good Luck!
The best vacuum is the one you will use. I had my mother's 1960
canister vacuum, and it was a pain to store and use, so I didn't use it.
I bought an upright Electrolux, and it was heavy and I had to get my husband to carry it up and down stairs. I've had an Oreck, and I've had several Hoover's. Right now I have 2 Eureka Optimas--one for upstairs and one for down. They are identical and bagless. I use one or the other almost every day. Easy to store, lightweight and easy to use.
Save your money; buy something lightweight, bagless, and with a 12 amp motor. Good Luck!
small vacuum cleaners?
John
I'm looking for a small vacuum cleaner but I don't know where to start. what are the best brands?
Answer
I have a small Electrolux cordless upright vac at home and it's great for quick clean ups or small places. I've had it now for quite a few years and it's still doing well.
I have a small Electrolux cordless upright vac at home and it's great for quick clean ups or small places. I've had it now for quite a few years and it's still doing well.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar