upright vacuum cleaners ebay image
Dan Rudd
My current vacuum will not even move an inch over my new carpet. I would love to hear some suggestions/reviews on the best upright cleaners for this issue.I would prefer one that is not to expensive and is bagged. Thanks so much!
Answer
the shark navigator can handle the job no problem. i have 4 long haired rescue cats and it sure does the job. you can find them at walmart, target, bed,bath n beyond, online at shark,ebay. enjoy
the shark navigator can handle the job no problem. i have 4 long haired rescue cats and it sure does the job. you can find them at walmart, target, bed,bath n beyond, online at shark,ebay. enjoy
Who makes a good cansiter vaccuum cleaner?
Kim N
We have some rugs and a wood floors. The old upright I got at wally world last year died on me and I want something good this time.
Answer
Dyson, and Hoover, both make good canister vacuum cleaners. I got a great Hoover Pet one off Ebay (direct-vacumns) less than half the price from a store.
Hope this helps and have a great day Hun :-)
Dyson, and Hoover, both make good canister vacuum cleaners. I got a great Hoover Pet one off Ebay (direct-vacumns) less than half the price from a store.
Hope this helps and have a great day Hun :-)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar