I want to clean my carpet and remove dog hairs from it.?

best vacuum cleaner to remove hair
 on ... let cat and dog hair ruin your life try a pet hair vacuum cleaner
best vacuum cleaner to remove hair image



Jackson


I want to clean my carpet and remove dog hairs from it. Is there a machine that does carpet cleaning very well and that can be rented somewhere?


Answer
Vacuum several times and use an edge cleaner around the edges of the carpet. Rent a rug doctor and cleaner. They are for rent at many stores.

What is the best way to clean......?




JLea


I am the proud mommy to 5 cats and a short hair medium size dog. I love them, not so much their hair! I have tried vacuuming EVERY day, and STILL cannot seem to keep the hair at bay. I really would like advice on the best ways to remove the hair from my furniture, and any advice any may have on a good, inexpensive vacuum cleaner. I have wood floors throughout most of the house, and currently use a "broom vac" to clean. Not so efficient. Any advice welcome! Thank you!
Ok, seriously. Are there any adults on this site?



Answer
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have a cat that I love SO MUCH and her fur is a constant battle for me!! Check this out, it's a piece of my blog where I have the SAME problem http://www.100cleaningtips.com/category/must-have-products
Febreze and a rubber glove. Works wonders and my house smells great. I need to brush her more often to prevent the problem. I wish you the best, lucky mommy of 5 cats and a dog!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar