what is the best vacuum cleaner you've ever had?

best vacuum cleaner kirby rainbow
 on Flex Crevice Tool Attachment for Filter Queen Vacuums | eBay
best vacuum cleaner kirby rainbow image



Sue M


I'm in need of a new vacuum, i bought a cheap one last year at walmart and it sucks!!!!! (actually it doesn't suck well enough...lol) it's a dirt devil vision. i used to have a rainbow and loved it but it was a pain filling and emptying water. any ideas for a good vacuum under $500?


Answer
I have a Kirby vaccum and it was the best investment I ever made. I have now had it for 12 years and still runs as good as it did when I bought it. It has tons of attachments to do just about anything including blowing up balloons to shampooing your carpet. Unfortuently brand new it cost around $1200. but you can buy used refurbished ones on ebay for around $200. - $300. to see one on ebay...go to item # 160227713104 it will show you all of the attachments it comes with...GREAT VACCUM...

what is a good long lasting vacuum to buy that is not too high priced?

Q. my vacuum broke and i only had it 3 years.


Answer
If you want a vacuum that lasts more than 3 or 4 years, DON'T buy a bagless! My Hoover Windtunnel - bagged and self-propelled - lasted 10 years before it died the end of last year. They still make bag models - as a matter of fact, they are making a comeback because the bagless vac's are such a pain in the butt to keep clean and don't last. BTW - I've had every vacuum "fad" there is, from Rainbow, Fantom bagless (the one Dyson copied their design from), canisters, uprights, you name it... and my Hoover was my favorite and longest lasting of them all. I'm currently using a Kirby a friend gave to me until I buy a new vac and I can't say I'm real impressed with it...the attachments are a pain in the butt to put on (I miss my on-board tools & hose!!!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar