What is the best vacuum cleaner for carpets?

best vacuum cleaner best buy
 on Review: Best Dyson Vacuum Cleaners - Dyson DC14 Animal, DC15, DC17
best vacuum cleaner best buy image



oguz ahsen


I want to buy a vacuum cleaner to clean the carpet in my room. It will be used just for a small room, so I do not need something too fancy. However, I am a long haired person, therefore, it should be powerful enough to suck my hairs from the carpet. What do you suggest with a price less than $150? (also it should be bagless if possible)


Answer
For that little amount the only thing you can afford would be a shop vac. Noisy, but powerful.

Any suggestion for what vacuum cleaner I should buy especially if I have pets?




Carla


I am in the process of looking for a vacuum cleaner. I want one that will clean super well especially since I have 4 cats and 1 dog.


Answer
I'm not going to mention any brands but I will mention features that you might want to consider for a GREAT pet vacuum:

1. HEPA. Make sure it's true HEPA. Meaning that the whole air circulation going on...is really HEPA. It's easy to put in a HEPA filter and say it's HEPA but it really isn't...the whole system has to work through that HEPA filter...so it'd be labeled TRUE HEPA. Make sure you get that...because it'll pick up about 99.97% of particulates.

2. Bagged. Suction is typically better in bagged models. Yeah, old-fashioned, but also better to vacuum up all that hair.

3. Accessories. If there's an attachment with rubber teeth or a rubber edge, it's good to go. Rubber brooms also do well in picking up hair from carpet. I use a Zoom Groom to pick up hair from the carpet that my Bissel Pet Eraser cannot.

4. Carbon filter. An activated carbon filter, if it's in the vacuum (most models do not have this...) will eliminate that pet smell better. If you can't find a carbon filter vacuum you can always get an air purifier. Carbon molecules suck up odor particles and neutralize the smell. Don't soak your home in fragrances because it'll also hurt your pets' sense of smell, too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar