upright vacuum cleaners best buy image
Tanith
A vacuum cleaner is supposed to do just that: clean! And thatâs what my old vacuum wasnât doing. And it was so
heavy! Recently I read about Dyson Vacuum Cleaner in a site (http://www.dysonvaccumcleanerreview.com ). Is it
really lighter than the one which are there in the market. Doesnât it have a bag to dispose like in other
conventional models?
Answer
The review link you posted stated that Dyson Vacuum Cleaners are among the heavier and pricier vacuum cleaners on the market. I am a big believer in most of the research Consumer Reports does and it lists Dyson, but not as a reliable option. Most of them do have a bag to dispose of like most upright models but some do not.
I have purchased the Eureka Boss Smart Vac Ultra 4870, and it is awesome. It was only around $125 but it is great and easy to use. It is also a Consumer Report "Best Buy" and that is against vacuums in the 3, 4, 5 hundred and even $1350 price range! It is heavier than I expected (about 20 pounds) but it really kicks some butt when in use. Again, it is so simple to switch from carpet to hardwood to the hose and has a clip to lock the power cord in place so it's not always in the way.
The review link you posted stated that Dyson Vacuum Cleaners are among the heavier and pricier vacuum cleaners on the market. I am a big believer in most of the research Consumer Reports does and it lists Dyson, but not as a reliable option. Most of them do have a bag to dispose of like most upright models but some do not.
I have purchased the Eureka Boss Smart Vac Ultra 4870, and it is awesome. It was only around $125 but it is great and easy to use. It is also a Consumer Report "Best Buy" and that is against vacuums in the 3, 4, 5 hundred and even $1350 price range! It is heavier than I expected (about 20 pounds) but it really kicks some butt when in use. Again, it is so simple to switch from carpet to hardwood to the hose and has a clip to lock the power cord in place so it's not always in the way.
what is the best vacuum cleaner out there?
Samuel San
Hi i clean my house very frequently and my vacuum just recently broke. I want a good vacuum that will last a long time and will have great suction. Any suggestions?
Answer
I know someone who has worked in a vacuum store for 10 years and they sell central vacuum systems and Miele upright and canisters. They consider those to be some of the best line of vacuum cleaners. If you want a vacuum cleaner buy a cheap one and just replace after it finally breaks down. If I were you, I would search ebay for a good used Miele Canister vacuum cleaner. They are cleaner and last a lot longer then your normal upright.
If you want a pet hair vacuum, a Dyson is the one you want. After looking at the website, they now make a bagless canister vac for reaching under beds/tables. Otherwise you will need a low reach floor tool accessory with your upright Dyson.
I know someone who has worked in a vacuum store for 10 years and they sell central vacuum systems and Miele upright and canisters. They consider those to be some of the best line of vacuum cleaners. If you want a vacuum cleaner buy a cheap one and just replace after it finally breaks down. If I were you, I would search ebay for a good used Miele Canister vacuum cleaner. They are cleaner and last a lot longer then your normal upright.
If you want a pet hair vacuum, a Dyson is the one you want. After looking at the website, they now make a bagless canister vac for reaching under beds/tables. Otherwise you will need a low reach floor tool accessory with your upright Dyson.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar