Does anyone here have the Shark brand vacuum cleaner?




yahooey


The one that is supposed to have no loss of suction like the Dyson. I need a new vacuum pretty bad, and was hoping to get a nice one at a reasonable price. Do you have any other recommendations? I figure there are a lot of parents here who vacuum kids messes...which vacuum is best?


Answer
I like to buy vacuums on the cheap. I paid $40 for a small Eureka pictured here... http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2007/234/8/1187791072-11489_full.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.viewpoints.com/Eureka-Vacuum-Optima-Lightweight-Bagless-Upright-Vacuum-431A-review-c9723&usg=___Vac6rqH4VFsl4yBrfXfNxVe99Q=&h=380&w=380&sz=12&hl=fr&start=3&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=MAgM0dDDiM9l1M:&tbnh=123&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deureka%2Bvacuum%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dfr%26newwindow%3D1%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1 To replace a $600 vacuum that lasted me only 13 months...a month past the warranty.

The cheap one lasted me for 4 years before the wheels fell off, but it sucked like the day I bought it, wonderfully. I went and bought another just like it.

Pros to it and the reasons I will buy it whenever I need a vacuum as long as I can find it...

No bag
No belts to break
Extremely lightweight and perfect for stairs (with the use of an extension cord)
The handle can be raised and lowered, pair that with the weight of it and a 4 year old can vacuum....or a much taller person..say...a husband?
Works on everything from shaggy carpet to bare floors.

I have 2 kids, 2 long haired cats, a dog and birds (it picks up feathers, seed, fur, you name it).

I need a good vacuum cleaner?




My Opinion


I remember 10 years ago, I never had an issue with vacuums not cleaning the floors. These "bag less" vacuums just are not getting the job done right. They loose suction after a few months, even after cleaning and replacing filters, they just do a crappy job it seems. I even went out a bought a high priced "bag less" vacuum. I have to go over the same spot over and over and it does not even pick up pet hair as promised. What's going on? Are the old bag vacuums my best bet? Which vacuum is the best these days?
I have a 2 year old (us parents), and a cat, so it is important that my floors are clean.



Answer
With pets, I highly recommend sticking with a bagless vacuum because they do not hold carpet and pet odors as long as the filters are kept clean. I've use expensive machines like the Miele Cat and Dog ($700 ) and the Oreck Pilot ($600 ), both bagged machines, and they begin to stink in just a few uses when within a pet environment. I will not give my Dyson DC07 up for anything! I paid $400 for it 6 years ago and it works as well today as it did when I bought it. Very strong suction, no odors, very durable. The Dyson DC33 is the current model that is similar to the DC07.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/dyson-dc33.html

If you want to spend a little less and still get a decent bagless, then look at the Shark Navigator and the Shark Navigator Lift-Away, both are just under $200. These vacuums give you suction and performance similar to that of their more expensive counterparts, but have a build quality, look, and feel closer to that of their cheaper counterparts. Both vacuums are generally rated very well by consumers, though their durability is questionable.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator-lift-away.html

Bissell has several bagless models pretty decent that are in the $100 to $150 range. Consumer opinion is generally good. As with most inexpensive vacuums, you'll probably only get a few years of service before needing a replacement.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar