Markarian
I know you get what you pay for, but I've about had it with my $70 Dirt Devil. I'd like a vacuum that's preferably bagless, but I'd rather buy cheap bags then have a $20 filter I need to replace every other month, or make a mess knocking it against the side of a trashcan. The Dirt Devil has awful suction and the hose always comes out when I'm vacuuming. It's safe to say I won't be buying any more of their products (this is the second one I had).
I want it to have a normal beater bar, as well as a hose attachment system. Any ideas? Please no irrelevant spam or lectures on how I should pay several hundred dollars for a Dyson. Thanks!
Answer
Hoover Tempo Widepath is recommended by Consumer Reports
Hoover Tempo Widepath is recommended by Consumer Reports
Good vacuum cleaner?
countrygir
I am desperately searching for a good vacuum cleaner, since I have a baby on the way. We have tried ones with bags, but it seems like every time I turned it on, there was odor, so we bought an upright bagless vac. I get so frustrated with it also, b/c it too has a bad smell when I'm vacuuming. I clean the filters regularly (which is a pain!) and empty the container. It also seems to redistribute dust back into the air, esp when I use the pull off hose attachment to get corners (dust flies out!)...I don't want to have to keep buying vacuums! I would love to have one of the higher dollar ones, but we can't really afford it at the moment. Are there any good vacuums out there for under $100 or am I just wasting my time?
Answer
It is an old saying but SO true...You Get What You Pay For. I am 44 years old and have owned just about every type of vacuum cleaner out there...literally...because after about a year or two of use, they are worthless. They lose suction, parts break, the height adjustment stops working, when I turn it on it smells like all the junk I vacuumed up the last time I used it. I have always had animals that spend some of their time indoors, so I was always buying a different/better/newer vacuum cleaner to pick up the hair and odors. I have 2 dirt devil vacs that don't work anymore and a hoover vac that is hiding in the corner. I finally broke down and forced myself to pay $400 plus dollars for a Dyson...OMG...all I can say is the Dyson is worth every penny!!! It picked up things in my carpet that I had no idea was there and I had just vacuumed with one of my Dirt Devils 6 days earlier!
Maybe you could buy it on credit and just pay monthly. Sears sells them and if you have or can get a sears card ( fairly easy ), it is worth the payments and the interest for your baby. Also, here where I live...my local Wal-Mart is selling some Dyson models now. Put it on lay-a-way?
It is an old saying but SO true...You Get What You Pay For. I am 44 years old and have owned just about every type of vacuum cleaner out there...literally...because after about a year or two of use, they are worthless. They lose suction, parts break, the height adjustment stops working, when I turn it on it smells like all the junk I vacuumed up the last time I used it. I have always had animals that spend some of their time indoors, so I was always buying a different/better/newer vacuum cleaner to pick up the hair and odors. I have 2 dirt devil vacs that don't work anymore and a hoover vac that is hiding in the corner. I finally broke down and forced myself to pay $400 plus dollars for a Dyson...OMG...all I can say is the Dyson is worth every penny!!! It picked up things in my carpet that I had no idea was there and I had just vacuumed with one of my Dirt Devils 6 days earlier!
Maybe you could buy it on credit and just pay monthly. Sears sells them and if you have or can get a sears card ( fairly easy ), it is worth the payments and the interest for your baby. Also, here where I live...my local Wal-Mart is selling some Dyson models now. Put it on lay-a-way?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar