Max
Should I buy a Oreck Platnium Piolt and yes i don't mind buying bags or a Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro and don't reccommend any other Vacuum Cleaner
Answer
My experience with Shark vacuums has not been a good one. I have purchased a couple of different ones (although not the one you mentioned) and have returned them both. If you listen to buyer reviews, the ones I read indicate that as a upright it is ok, but that the attachments are not good, and as a canister vac it is cumbersome. Some indicate it does not hold up well.
I have never owned an Oreck, but they have been around for years and the reviews on this particular model are good for the most part.
The Shark costs $188 at Walmart, while the Oreck is $325 at Amazon. I suggest just trying the one you believe you will like the best after reading about them, but make sure you get it from someplace where you can return it easily.
My experience with Shark vacuums has not been a good one. I have purchased a couple of different ones (although not the one you mentioned) and have returned them both. If you listen to buyer reviews, the ones I read indicate that as a upright it is ok, but that the attachments are not good, and as a canister vac it is cumbersome. Some indicate it does not hold up well.
I have never owned an Oreck, but they have been around for years and the reviews on this particular model are good for the most part.
The Shark costs $188 at Walmart, while the Oreck is $325 at Amazon. I suggest just trying the one you believe you will like the best after reading about them, but make sure you get it from someplace where you can return it easily.
suggestions for a vacuum cleaner for $200?
Hello
I need to buy a vacuum cleaner, but I can't spend over $200-$220. Any suggestions on what brand or model I should get for that amount. Also, where would I be able to purchase it?
Answer
This month's Consumer Reports rates both the canister and upright models of vacuums. Looks like the hoover and kenmore have the least repairs and are the most reliable and both are under your price point.
This month's Consumer Reports rates both the canister and upright models of vacuums. Looks like the hoover and kenmore have the least repairs and are the most reliable and both are under your price point.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar