Vacuum cleaner recommendations for TILE floor?

best vacuum cleaner cordless
 on ... Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Wet N Dry Car Vacuum Online at Best Price In
best vacuum cleaner cordless image



mrs k


I am trying to find a LIGHT weight, cordless (plugs into the wall to charge) vacuum cleaner. Our house is mainly tile and the broom is killing my back! ha... The regular vacuum doesn't pick up the little tiny particles, even on the "bare floor" mode...I was thinking some sort of Dirt Devil? We live near the beach so there's always sand, looking for something that will really suck it all up good! Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!


Answer
I found this one from Target.:)

What do i do with my old phones and vacuum cleaner?




vania


I have some cordless phones and a vacuum cleaner, both of them don't work (broken). I don't know if I can just throw them in the garbage and they will take them? or maybe there is a place where I can take them to be recycled?

Help me please



Answer
might as well get a tax credit (if) they are not too broken, donate them to Salvation Army or another charitable org.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar