Does anyone have an above ground pool automatic vacuum they can recommend?

cheap pool vacuum cleaner
 on Robot Swimming Pool Cleaner - Shop Cheap Robot Swimming Pool Cleaner ...
cheap pool vacuum cleaner image



thereshego


I have a 12 ft. easy-set intex pool and the only problem i'm having is getting the small algae particals that settle to the floor up after I've used algaecide and clarifier. I just have one of those cheap $12 vacuums and all it does is shuffle the algae around again. Can anyone recommend one and tell me approximately how much it is?


Answer
I wouldn't be without a Polaris pool cleaner. It is by far the best and we've owned several different ones.

What is the best mop/cleaner for laminate flooring?




Brittany


I have pine sol but it seems to leave a residue behind and my mop sucks I just have a cheap sponge mop that was like 6 bucks


Answer
Laminate floors are very low maintenance. Ironically, if you use a lot of cleaning products on them, they will actually look worse...they will get smudges and streaks. And steam can absolutely ruin laminate floors. It can cause warping and even cause the veneer to peel right off.

Having said this, exactly how do you maintain a laminate floor? Mostly just by vacuuming it. When you need more than a vacuuming, use a microfiber mop and plain old water. No cleanser, no vinegar, no nothing...just water. Let the mop do the work. Microfiber is fantastic at removing dirt and streaks and doesn't need a cleanser to help.

Wet the mop and use it. No need to dry the floor, but also don't let water pool on the floor. You want a good damp mop, but not puddles of water. (Streaks of water are ok.)

You might want to replace your sponge mop with a microfiber mop. They aren't expensive, but they work much better than a sponge mop. Sponge mops don't remove dirt so much as just push it around., You can buy microfiber mops at Walmart, Target, Kmart, Home Depot, and even Dollar General.

I've never used anything but a vacuum and a microfiber mop (plus water) on our laminate floors and they still look fantastic after all these years.

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar