upright vs. canister vacuums?




silentdrea


witch one is better? i have always had uprights, but am considering a canister after going through 3 uprights in as many years, they have always been in the $200 range, im tired of spending that much money every year, i would like one to last at least 5 yeas


Answer
I dislike upright vacuums with a passion.
Canister vacums are easy to move around, have better balance upon stairs and will collect more dirt than an upright.

You probably wondering how come a guy knows this type of thing.
I remodel homes for a living, and sometimes it's easier to use the customers vacuum than go to the truck to get the shop vac out.

Although I now live in the US. most English homes have a canister type vacuum.

The dyson is excellent, it has tremendous suction, has been designed to be user friendly, it sits on each stair, so you dont need to try and balance it, the cord is long so once again they have put a lot of thought into the product.
There are no moving parts, and no bags to buy, it works on a cyclone effect, and knocks spots off any kirby vacuum I have used.

They retail new for around $340 , that is cheap compared to the price we pay for them in England approximately $600

It's not very often that I speak really highly of things, but the dyson will last you years ,providing you do not drop it.

All parts are easy to clean, no loss of suction, no filters to buy, and a vacuum that has attachments to get into tight areas of a car.

We purchased one about eight years ago, and its just as powerfull to this day, what a fantastic buy. We were like you, keep buying new ones every year, till in the end, i got fed up wasting my money, and decided to buy the canister Dyson.


I hope this information shall be of benefit to you, go to your store and ask for a demo, I know you will be very impressed.

Unlike the kirby, they do not employ sales people to knock on doors and try to convince you to buy an over priced vacuum, buy tonight or your house will fill up with termites, buy now or you will suffer from asma etc .

Upright vacuums make a noise, Dysons really suck, that is their job.


I hope this information shall be of benfit to you, and at least have a demo from a Dyson.


Paul M

Best brand of canister vacuum cleaner?




Alyse


I'm looking for the canister type, lightweight, and for hardwood floors. Any brands, models?
oh I'm looking for something that is low on the ground (not upright)...



Answer
My mom had hardwood floor put in last year, and purchased a "Hoover Floor Mate". She LOVES it. It does vacuum and mop features. (My mum can't get down on floor to scrub/mop b/c of bad knees). So it is great.
Go to amazon.com and search for it. You can read the product ratings by consumers who have purchased and used it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar