cheap good quality vacuum cleaner image
tabookie79
I am tired of having to replace my vacuum cleaner every few years. I am looking for suggestions on a long lasting durable vacuum cleaner. I don't mind paying a fair amount for a long last option. That said the 600 dyson is a little out of my price range. I appreciate the help!
Answer
Try a Sanitaire commercial upright they are fairly cheap at about $200 they deep clean with the best of them. They can take a good beating and keep on going. If you ever need them replacement parts are cheap. the F+G bags are 11 quarts belt changes require no tools, metal brushroll core with replaceable brushstrips. They are one of the best selling machines in the commercial market for these reasons, hope i helped.
Try a Sanitaire commercial upright they are fairly cheap at about $200 they deep clean with the best of them. They can take a good beating and keep on going. If you ever need them replacement parts are cheap. the F+G bags are 11 quarts belt changes require no tools, metal brushroll core with replaceable brushstrips. They are one of the best selling machines in the commercial market for these reasons, hope i helped.
What kind of vacuum cleaner is best for Marble floors?
The Hammer
An upright model or a canister model?
I have never used a vacuum cleaner before. So, have no idea about the strengths and weaknesses of either type. I want a vacuum cleaner that will be good on Marble floors, Corners, Crevices, Small hard to reach areas. (I do not need to vacuum any carpets, stairs and I do not own pets)
If I want to vacuum walls, can I use an upright vacuum cleaner with attachments to do the job conveniently?
Answer
Ugh.
Canisters and uprights are just a mater of preference. Size, brand, quality/pricerange and power are more important to consider.
Vacuums aren't the best choice for hard floors or walls. I don't even know how someone would vacuum a wall. I suppose you could use the hose with a soft brush attachment for getting up dust.
On solid surfaces like tile or hardwood floors any cheap vacuum or shop vac will do. The more expensive/multi-purpose vacuums have motorized brushes for cleaning carpets -- you do not want that for solid flat surfaces. You can use the hose with a soft brush attachment for getting up dust.
In reality, what you need is a broom.
Ugh.
Canisters and uprights are just a mater of preference. Size, brand, quality/pricerange and power are more important to consider.
Vacuums aren't the best choice for hard floors or walls. I don't even know how someone would vacuum a wall. I suppose you could use the hose with a soft brush attachment for getting up dust.
On solid surfaces like tile or hardwood floors any cheap vacuum or shop vac will do. The more expensive/multi-purpose vacuums have motorized brushes for cleaning carpets -- you do not want that for solid flat surfaces. You can use the hose with a soft brush attachment for getting up dust.
In reality, what you need is a broom.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar