Ronald S
My house I try to keep clean,but no matter what I do they onsider it poor housekeeping, and a health hazard. I have a disablity.
Answer
Poor housekeeping is not doing your dishes or not thoroughly washing out your kitchen sinks, not wiping out your bathroom sinks of toothpaste or anything else that is visible, having fuzz or noticable dirt on your carpet and floors (vacuum and sweep at least twice a week), not scrubbing your toilet at least once per week, having trash that smells, having dust so thick you can leave fingerprints, etc.
An easy method to keep your home clean is get some Clorox wipes or bathroom sanitizing wipes. Wipe out your sinks daily with these as well as the toilet seat to keep your bathroom sanitary...just keep the wipes on the counter. I do this in my kitchen also. Dust, sweep, check for cobwebs, take out the trash, and vacuum as neccessary.
Poor housekeeping is not doing your dishes or not thoroughly washing out your kitchen sinks, not wiping out your bathroom sinks of toothpaste or anything else that is visible, having fuzz or noticable dirt on your carpet and floors (vacuum and sweep at least twice a week), not scrubbing your toilet at least once per week, having trash that smells, having dust so thick you can leave fingerprints, etc.
An easy method to keep your home clean is get some Clorox wipes or bathroom sanitizing wipes. Wipe out your sinks daily with these as well as the toilet seat to keep your bathroom sanitary...just keep the wipes on the counter. I do this in my kitchen also. Dust, sweep, check for cobwebs, take out the trash, and vacuum as neccessary.
how can I maintain a clean room?
Tanya
weve had trouble keeping our room clean since we were kids and the situation is getting worse. we cant even leave it clean for 24 hours. HELP ! :(
p.s . its REALLY dicusting. and were girls soo thats even worse
Answer
There is an old saying about housekeeping that goes, "A place for everything, and everything in its place." Keeping everything in its place is easier if there is a place for everything. Maintaining a clean room is easy if it is an organized room. I like baskets of different sizes for organizing things, but boxes work, too. Once everything is organized, it will be much easier to keep clean. For example, vacuuming only takes a minute if the floor is clear.
I would urge you to go through all of your stuff, too, both of you. Decide if you REALLY need everything that's in your room. Clothes you don't wear much? Toys you don't play with anymore? CDs you don't really like? Take things like this and then have your parents take them to the Goodwill, or include them in your next garage sale. With less stuff around, there is less clutter and less stuff to clean.
There is an old saying about housekeeping that goes, "A place for everything, and everything in its place." Keeping everything in its place is easier if there is a place for everything. Maintaining a clean room is easy if it is an organized room. I like baskets of different sizes for organizing things, but boxes work, too. Once everything is organized, it will be much easier to keep clean. For example, vacuuming only takes a minute if the floor is clear.
I would urge you to go through all of your stuff, too, both of you. Decide if you REALLY need everything that's in your room. Clothes you don't wear much? Toys you don't play with anymore? CDs you don't really like? Take things like this and then have your parents take them to the Goodwill, or include them in your next garage sale. With less stuff around, there is less clutter and less stuff to clean.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar