shahriar r
Bosch: http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/our-products/vacuums/vacuums/BSG72225GB.html?source=browse
Samsung: http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/vacuum-cleaner/cylinders/VCC8442V4U/XEU/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=
p.s: i have both carpets or laminate
Answer
well From me being a hse keeper i would go with the lighter of the two if you have stairs in your home. I have used the Bosch and its good, not to heavy, easy to manuvere. I haven't used the samsung so can't really say to much for that product. Happy shopping
well From me being a hse keeper i would go with the lighter of the two if you have stairs in your home. I have used the Bosch and its good, not to heavy, easy to manuvere. I haven't used the samsung so can't really say to much for that product. Happy shopping
What is the best way to clean the motor of a Samsung 1300W canister vacuum cleaner?
plumeria10
I vacuumed some baking soda from my rug, and the baking soda leaked into the motor of the machine. Now when I turn on the machine, baking soda flies out of it. The problem isn't the bag, which is new. Is there a safe way to clean it myself, rather than spending the $80 to have a repairman do it?
Answer
Molto potente...
Molto potente...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar