Ann Arbor shopping?




Dixie C


Where can I get the best prices on vacuum cleaners after Christmas?


Answer
The best prices for vacuum cleaners anywhere in the states will be online. (Online shopping is typically cheaper since they don't have to pay as much for shipping, salespeople, etc). Holiday and clearance sections will be your best bet, as many stores are trying to get rid of their 2006 inventory.

I absolutely love this vacuuming store: http://www.powervacs.com/Holiday-Outlet-C362.aspx

Steam Vapor Cleaners - Have you used one? Do you own one?




bilko_ca


I've been looking at the steam cleaners for household cleaning. I realize that they still require a wipe down after the steaming process...

what I'm wondering if if you own one or have used one, and what your opinion of them is, how well they work for that deep gunk, etc.

Please also include the make and model you've used.

Thanks!!



Answer
I have one and I LOVE it! Mine came with an iron attachment which I use as well. The only thing I don't clean with the vapor machine is paint, leather and the front of my computer driven appliances as I have ruined my dryer "brain" doing so and bubbled paint and ruined the finish on a colored leather sofa. Some of the draw backs; in my area you need to use distilled water, and it takes 20 minutes to heat up and when it runs out you have to cool machine down refill and wait another 20 minutes. To really get the benefits it takes along time to clean, like steaming the carpet to kill dust mites let it dry them vacuum.
P.S. It removes all odors from your home, car, garage...
P.S.S. The first time you use it your home is so full of moisture it stinks, but after it dries it just smells clean. I use no chemicals now except furniture polish.
Hear is the website were I got mine. It is a commercial unit so they have cheaper ones that work as well. The owners of this company use to use the machines in a commercial cleaning business and have sample VIDEOS you can watch online.

http://refreshyourhome.com/vapor-steam-cleaners/steam-cleaner-pages/VC-4000-S-Steamer.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar